[Live-devel] Regarding the live555 code in mplayer

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:27:37 PDT 2008

Dear Ross,

     I am trying to use live555 as a server and client as mplayer. Also
tried with some mp2 streams .
mplayer I am able to play the streams properly. when streams reaches EOF
then mplayer is hanging.
I just do some debug and got that the mplayer hangs at demux_rtp.cpp file.
It goes to an infinte loop there as
waiting until the data available ? Can you suggest some method to avoid
this..

// Block ourselves until data becomes available:
  TRACE;
  TaskScheduler& scheduler
    = bufferQueue->readSource()->envir().taskScheduler();
  scheduler.doEventLoop(&bufferQueue->blockingFlag);

Thanks
Rishi