[Live-devel] Regarding the live555 code in mplayer

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:02:40 PDT 2008

Thank's  Ross

   Actually we have a server listing the media file in the SDcard and send
to client, then it invoke the live555mediaserver.

Client application invoke the mplayer with the list of the files as
playlist. So  we have to play one by one. So we tired some way to forcefully
kill the application.

I am digging the code now...

If you have any idea please let me know ...

Thanks
Rishi