[Live-devel] Multicast session question

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Mon Dec 1 21:06:09 PST 2008

Thank Ross.

I was thinking the same way but got problem with the "describe". When
calling sdpLine() no parameter is being passed ,which make it very
difficult for distiguishing between different clients.

I'm using multicast sessions which may cause some clients not to send
"setup".

any idea?

Regards,

Amit Yedidia