[Live-devel] QTKit QTCaptureSession as a DeviceSource

Austin Snow asnow at pathfindertv.net
Wed Dec 31 18:14:28 PST 2008

dura is set for each call, 33366 for 30 frames per sec or 66666 for 15
frames per sec, still the data is called for ~ every 1.

modulo_time_base=0x00
fNumVTIRBits=0x00
vop_time_increment=0x00

The above are always zero, could this be the problem?

Also I'm not setting the presentation time, what format should it be
in or is it not needed?

Thank you for the help!!!
Austin