[Live-devel] QTKit QTCaptureSession as a DeviceSource

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Dec 31 18:59:48 PST 2008

>dura is set for each call, 33366 for 30 frames per sec or 66666 for
>15 frames per sec, still the data is called for ~ every 1.
>
>modulo_time_base=0x00
>fNumVTIRBits=0x00
>vop_time_increment=0x00
>
>The above are always zero, could this be the problem?

No, I don't think so.

>Also I'm not setting the presentation time, what format should it be
>in or is it not needed?

Yes, you need to set "fPresentationTime"; the best way to do this is
to set it to the result of calling "gettimeofday()" each time.
However, that's probably not the cause of your problem.

Sorry, but I don't know what's causing the delay that you're seeing.
Are you *sure* that there is a ~1 second delay between each call to
"FramedSource::afterGetting()" and the *next* call to
"doGetNextFrame()"?