[Live-devel] again need help of special video and audio data

maherry maherry at yeah.net
Fri Feb 22 23:32:35 PST 2008

Hi,again.
In the early letters we wrote like following:
>The stream contain mepg4 video
>and mpeg1 layer2 audio.they are consisted like this:
>
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>one frame mpeg4 video element stream
>one frame mpeg4 video element stream
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>
>it is not a ts stream.Just the element stream.

>Ross write

>You will need to write your own demultipexor, to split this single
>stream into its component audio and video elementary streams, and
>then stream each of those.

>But my encoded stream has the is special header and tailor.like this.

>one frame
>the chanel number**the frame type**the frame size
>MPEG4 encoded data
>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

>the frame size is defined 512*N byte, if the real frame size is not 512*N then the left >data is ox00.
>so if I want to stream this format element stream, what should I do?
>Perhaps I can modify the MPEG4 parse()program or I can implement the row data parse in >the Demux program. Could you please give me some advice? Thank you very much!

>your reply is:
>You can't (at least, not in any way that I can help you with) because
>this data format is completely non-standard, and is not supported by
>any of our classes, and will not be understandable by any standard receiver.

I think out a method to solve the problem,but I don't know whether it is right.So ask you some advice.
In the FAQ I see the typical control flow is
'source1' -> 'source2' (a filter) -> 'source3' (a filter) -> 'sink'
so if I can program a filter to abstract the standard video data and standard audio data than the server receive the standard data from the filer. Will this be OK? Thank you very much!
If it will works, could you please give some example of the filer?