[Live-devel] cant seem to get live to configure "genMakefiles"

Cody wilson cody at xeleven59.com
Fri Feb 22 22:42:10 PST 2008

ok i cant seem to get live to load in my linux redhat server
regular command ./configure theirs genMakefiles <linux>
but nothing seems to work
this all started when i went to configure my codecs
and it gave errors get latest version livemedia.hh2006.03.03
and said no file livemedia.hh
over and over so i uploaded and unzipped created dir just like asked and now
im stuck and we will be getting around 200thousand people on my site
tommorow and my video and music share is broke it wont upload it throws
server 500 internal server errors it never makes it to the sever though
www.xeleven59.com then videos link if anyone has any good videos please send
me some im looking for some comedy or pranks any thing good to put up on the
main page :)
thanks Cody xeleven59