[Live-devel] Help

Zheng Han hanzheng at rogers.com
Wed Jan 2 11:17:52 PST 2008

 Hi All:

 I am new to Live555. I am currently  working on a project that need to streaming multiple files one by one. Can any  body tell me how to implement this? I try to use stdin in a child process (I use  a pipe and redirect parent’s out to child’s in). The parent reads PS mpeg2 files  and writes them to the pipe one by one and the child reads from the pipe and  plays them. The child did play the file, but only played the first one. I hope  it can play them one by one as the parent writes them one by one.

 Is there anything wrong with my  idea? Can anybody help me with this issue?

 BTW, my project is running on  WinXp.

 Thanks,

 Vincent  Han