[Live-devel] Muxing AVC into TS

Tran Minh Son sony at mht.bme.hu
Thu Jan 3 00:35:51 PST 2008

Dear all,
First of all, wishing you all a new year full of happiness and
successes, especially with a lot of advanced features for live555 system.
I would like to have your confirmation on the creation of Transport
stream (TS) containing AVC (Mpeg-4 part 10 for video) elementary stream
in Live555. Is it true that live555 can create TS only from MPEG-1 / 2
video (from PS stream) as in the test program
testMPEG1or2ProgramToTransportStream? To support AVC (Bytestream
AnnexB), I should derive the dedicated classes from
MPEG2TransportStreamMultiplexor (as class
MPEG2TransportStreamFromPESSource for MPEG-1/2) and from
ByteStreamFileSource to deal with  NAL  file and  TS from NAL source ...
Thanks
Son