[Live-devel] liveMedia support

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 18 15:52:11 PST 2008

>1) Is liveMedia still supported; i.e., is there still an active
>community of users who can answer questions about it?

Yes, and this is the mailing list for it.

>2) How much has liveMedia changed since 2004?

It has changed vastly since then.  See, for example, our changelog at
<http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/changelog.txt>

Note that absolutely no support is given for old versions of the
code, so - if you want support from this mailing list - you must
upgrade to the latest version of the code, available from
<http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/live555-latest.tar.gz>