[Live-devel] Mpeg2 Elementary Streams Muxing to Transport Stream

Guy Bonneau gbonneau at matrox.com
Mon Jan 21 07:07:32 PST 2008

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the incredible support you are giving to this list. This is
greatly appreciated.

I tried to find some simple testing program demoed the muxing of elementary
streams with the MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource implementation and
couldn't yet. If you are aware of some public testing code I would greatly
appreciate where to find it. If no such code exist could you please provide
some hints about how to use the implementation. I would like to use it to
test the multiplexing of a few Mpeg2 streams (video and audio) inside a
transport stream.

Regards

Guy Bonneau