[Live-devel] H263-1996 rtp question

Martin Lindhe martin at startwars.org
Mon Jan 21 08:41:34 PST 2008

Hello all :-)

I've been on this list for some weeks now although I have not posted much.

I am working on setting up a streaming environment where a number of
different RTP payload types are involved, and currently I am looking
into reading a H263 stream (the original "H263-1996" type, not H263+).

So I have been looking and comparing the H263 and H263+ RTP spec's to
see how much work there would be to possibly implement it by reusing
some of the H263+ RTP code already found in liveMedia as a base. But I
wanted to ask the list if any work has been done in that area, or if
anyone have some starter points?

Best regards
Martin Lindhe