[Live-devel] howto build an mpeg-ts

Ralf Buhlrich ralf.buhlrich at rheinmetall.com
Tue Jan 22 01:29:36 PST 2008

Hi List,

I am new at live555. My problem is as follows:

I have got a H.264 stream, a MPEG2 stream, and three metadata streams in
several queues. I have to put them all into one MPEG-TS and stream that
TS via RTP over the net. I did not find any example which shows the
mechanism of building an MPEG-TS.

Can anyone help me with example code or links?

Thanks in advance

Ralf Buhlrich

--

Geschäftsführung/Management Board Rheinmetall Defence Electronics GmbH:
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Georg Morawitz

The statements contained in this message are not legally binding unless confirmed in writing.
This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message and its annexes contains information which is apparently not meant for you, please notify us immediately and - to the extent you are not the intended recipient - please delete this message and all its attachments from your system and destroy any copy made therefrom.
Any unauthorized review, delivery, distribution, transmission, storage, printing or otherwise making use of the message and its attachments are strictly prohibited.
In case your systems have been infected by virus or otherwise negatively affected by this message, we will not be liable for any damage resulting therefrom unless in case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct.

Geschäftsführung/Management Board Rheinmetall Technical Publications GmbH:
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Daniel
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Bremen
Register/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 24359 HB