[Live-devel] howto build an mpeg-ts

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jan 22 05:41:21 PST 2008

>I have got a H.264 stream, a MPEG2 stream, and three metadata streams in
>several queues. I have to put them all into one MPEG-TS and stream that
>TS via RTP over the net. I did not find any example which shows the
>mechanism of building an MPEG-TS.
>
>Can anyone help me with example code or links?

See <http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2008-January/008002.html>

However, the problem is your H.264 stream and your 'metadata'
(whatever that means) stream.  Our code doesn't yet have the ability
to add those streams into a Transport Stream (instead, only MPEG-1 or
MPEG-2 Elementary Stream audio/video).  Some new code would need to
be written to support the kind of data you're interested in.