[Live-devel] Problems "seeking" in MPEG2 TS?

Brett Granger bgranger at verivue.com
Fri Jan 25 10:29:55 PST 2008

Ross Finlayson wrote:
>> However, I have now exposed a second issue, which I believe is a bug in
>> VLC (unless it's an issue with the 2006.03.16 release of liveMedia
>> against which VLC is built)
>
> I'm interested only in LIVE555-related bugs that occur when VLC is
> built with the *latest* version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code.

Fair enough.  I've rebuilt VLC against the latest live555 code and the
bug still occurs (at least, I consider it to be a bug to have to wait 15
seconds to see video again after having issued a "seek +15" command).
I'll take it to the VLC list.

Thanks again for the support and the great software,
--Brett