[Live-devel] How can I stream MPEG4 Video and MPEG1 la yer2 Audio with live555?

maherry at yeah.net maherry at yeah.net
Mon Jan 28 17:19:25 PST 2008

Hi,

Now, I work a video surveillance system.The board encoder generate the video and audio element stream.It is a mux stream include MPEG4 Video and MPEG1 layer2 Audio. Could you please give me some advice about how to stream the encoded data with live555?

Perhaps i can first splite the video and audio and stream them seperately.like the MPEGAudioandVideoStream testProgram. But i wonder that whether this method will insure the sychronization of the video and audio.

Perhaps the other method is the implement my own subclass.But could you please give me some instruction.

thank you very much for you help!