[Live-devel] H264 SDP generation

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 10 03:40:20 PDT 2008

>  Can someone please help me to inform me the SDP parameters for
>H.264 RTP transmission over RTSP including Profile-Level-Id &
>sprop-parameter-set.

The full SDP description for the stream is computed automatically by
"H264VideoRTPSink", so you don't need to worry about this.  Just make
sure that you pass the correct "profile_level_id" and
"sprop_parameter_sets_str" parameters to
"H264VideoRTPSink::createNew()".  (See RFC 3984 for details about
these parameters.)

Also, of course, the "H264VideoRTPSink" must be fed by a
"H264VideoStreamFramer" subclass - that you will write.