[Live-devel] H264 SDP generation

soumya patra soumya.patra at lge.com
Thu Jul 10 03:41:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

   I have developed a H.264 unicast streamer over RTSP using LIVE555
streaming library. I've developed my own H264VideoStreamFramer.

Here are the following SDP information,

                      RTP Payload Type = 97

                      Profile-Level-Id = 66

                      sprop-parameter-sets
=Z0Ligqwewo3FkkBaHsuG,aMOOOOKCrA==

     But VLC player is not able to play the stream.

        If I am streaming it without SDPLine then it's streaming to a single
VLC client. But I want to stream it to multiple client.

     Can someone help me to tell me whether the SDPLine is ok or I have to
modify it .

          If anybody has any information regarding this please let me
informed. . Here is my mail id

   soumya.patra at lge.com

 Bye