[Live-devel] Max limit for RTSPClientSession instances?

Renato MAURO (Libero) renatomauro at libero.it
Mon Jul 21 04:49:30 PDT 2008

Hi.

    I wrote an RTSPServer application using Live555. I have 36 different sessions, each with one video subsession. It works and have one limit only: it seems to be impossible to serve more than 32 client requests at a time(no difference between 32 clients on the same session or one client on 32 out of 36 sessions). On the client side, the , rtspClient->sendOptionsCmd(url) methos fails.

    I will debug my application more deeply in order to understand where, on the server side, the client request is not satisfied; by now my "high level analysis" question is: is there any max limit for RTSPClientSession instances?

Thank you very much,

    Renato MAURO