[Live-devel] Help in understanding LiveMedia Library

Manzoor Ahmed manzoor505 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 06:34:58 PDT 2008

Hey everyone,
I am working on a project in which i want to stream videos over LAN. I have understood the working by creating a working prototype of the model. In the prototype i have used some existing directshow filters like the Morgan RTP filter and Lead H.264 codecs filters. I have embedded these filters in the Morgan RTSP server and it has worked for me.
Now i want to implement the RTP protocol for H.264 using the LiveMedia Library but i am a newbie to the API and seeking your help. I don't know how to start using the library so your help will be appreciated.
Thank You

Manzoor Ahmed