[Live-devel] SET PARAMETER

Luc Roels lroels at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 01:25:38 PDT 2008

Hi Ross,

I am trying to send a SET PARAMETER command using the
setMediaSessionParameter function ( in TCP mode ). The command hangs. The response from the server ( not livemedia ) is correct ( verified with Wireshark ) but the function
getResponse1() never returns. It doesn't find the \r\n\r\n sequence. When I try to debug it, I seem to get the first part of the response in the responseBuffer buffer okay, but at the end characters are missing or seem to have been overwritten? I don't understand why this happens. How is this possible, where should I look to fix this? Can you point me in the right direction?

best regards,

Luc Roels