[Live-devel] how to stream G711 raw bit stream

Mike Gilorma mike.gilorma at apogeelabs.com
Mon Jun 2 06:08:05 PDT 2008

I miss-typed, I meant to say that I couldn't find an example for
streaming raw audio.  The reason I say raw audio is that I have a eval
board from TI that can encode video and audio into two separate files.
The audio file shows up as data and the video file shows up as mpeg-4. I
was able to stream the video using the example program
'testMPEG4VideoStreamer'.  I am having trouble getting this "raw audio"
file to stream, I'm guessing, because of the fact that there is no
header information in the file.  Should I be able to use the
'testWAVAudioStreamer' program if I hardcode all the file information
into the program?