[Live-devel] how to stream G711 raw bit stream

Mike Gilorma mike.gilorma at apogeelabs.com
Mon Jun 2 13:26:50 PDT 2008

I've managed to write a streamer and receiver program based on the test
programs that successfully transmits my audio file from one pc to
another via rtp (unicast).  To do this however, I had to modify the
WAVAudioFileSource.cpp file to not complain about my file not being a
wav file.  Is there a better way to do this?  I've attached my test
programs.

thank for the help,
mike