[Live-devel] Multicast Streaming

Marian Kogler m1kogler at edu.uni-klu.ac.at
Tue Jun 3 02:25:43 PDT 2008

Thank you for your prompt answer!
I only wonder why the vlc do not cause such a problem with two different multicast streams (different addresses .. same port number). I used the same OS (Ubuntu 7.10).
No merging effect!

Further more, I cannot use different port numbers because I  hardly have an influence on that (I'm only working on the receiver application).