[Live-devel] RTCP and Live555 performance

Armando Ko armandopoulos at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 4 14:25:48 PDT 2008

Hi,

I´m using the live555 to stream one image per seconde (reading from the files) and in the incomingHandler form the RTCPInstance i´m getting more client rtcp-app infos and i´m writting them in xml files every 5 secondes.

The problem is after starting my application, the process performance increase very speedly until 100% . I´don´t know why ? Any idea ?

In the Incominghandler i can see 2 loops (do - while (0) and while(1)).
How can i control this ?

Thank in Advance.
Armando

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail