[Live-devel] rtsp and keeping alive connection with rtcp packets

M&Ms M&Ms aimnms at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 02:49:56 PDT 2008

> It does.  I don't know why your camera would not be receiving these packets.

I may have found the problem.
I tested april 2008 version and it worked ! so i compared april and may 2008 versions and found something in RTSPClient.cpp, line 983

2008.04.02 RTSPClient.cpp line 983 :
      subsession.setDestinations(fServerAddress);

2008.05.12 RTSPClient.cpp line 983 :
      subsession.setDestinations(subsession.connectionEndpointAddress());

And when I change this line in 2008.05.12 to be like in 2008.04.02 version, it works !

So I looked at fServerAddress value and subsession.connectionEndpointAddress() return value in 2008.05.12, and in my case the first one is valid, and the second one is "0"

Don't know why this was change ?