[Live-devel] openRTSP proxy support

ali teke aliteke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:53:59 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've examined the packets exchanged between RealPlayer and HelixProxy,
(and between HelixProxy <-> HelixServer).
RealPlayer sends the regular RTSP packets to HelixProxy, the only
difference is that Destination Address of the RTSP packets are
engraved with HelixProxy's IP.

Is it possible to implement this in openRTSP?
I mean, obtaining the proxy address as a command line option and
sending the packets to Proxy instead of Server?

Thanks...

--ali