[Live-devel] Session Time Out problem

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 01:02:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

I recently faced one problem in Live555 on one specific machine. It
inbetween at any time (may be after 5 sec to 50 sec), it terminates ongoing
session. When added logs i identified , it went into call
RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::livenessTimeoutTask in RTSPServer.cpp at some
time. I think server is not receiving RTCP response packets send by VLC
Player.

But looking into network trafiic, it seems VLC Player is sending properly ,
but server is not getting them. Please if anyone faced similar problems or
can suggest to proceed.

Regards