[Live-devel] Any Alternative to receive both Audio And Video and play Synchronously..

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 17 06:57:26 PDT 2008

>./livemediaserver streams the transport the file  like a simple
>file. But is there any method/solutions to stream both audio and
>video and play them synchronously by ../openRTSP.

For the second (and last) time: Our RTSP server streams Transport
Stream data intact.  It does not (and currently, cannot) demultiplex
Transport Stream data into audio and video.

When "openRTSP" is used to receive streamed Transport Stream data, it
will therefore write complete Transport Stream data into the output
file.