[Live-devel] PPS/SPS parsing in MP4/H.264 file

Etienne Bömcke Etienne.Bomcke at uclouvain.be
Tue Jun 17 08:28:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm streaming H.264 encoded files in mp4 containers through liveMedia,
and I have a question regarding the SPS/PPS info bits.  For testing
purposes I'm only considering sequences of 1 I-frame. I have to parse
the header of the H.264 encoded frame, and for that I need to parse
also the PPS and SPS of the sequence. Right now the only pieces of
data I can read are the SEI (transmitted first but useless in my case)
and the actual frame data. So my question is : how can I access to the
SPS/PPS data, which is according to the mp4 specs located after the
frame data?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Etienne

--
Etienne Bömcke
Laboratoire de Télécommunications et Télédétections

e-mail : etienne.bomcke at uclouvain.be
tel : +32 10 47 85 51