[Live-devel] Need your help

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 17 20:54:45 PDT 2008

>I need to capture RTP packets with multiple conversations
>simultaneously
>and store them into mp3 or wav files for future reference. Can I use
>live library
>to do this?

Yes.

Are each of these streams sent by a RTSP server - i.e., do each of
them have a "rtsp://" URL?  If so, then the simplest way to record
these streams is to run multiple copies of "openRTSP" simultaneously.

If your streams don't use RTSP, then you can still receive them, but
this requires more work.  Please experiment with the demo
applications (in "testProgs"), and read the FAQ.