[Live-devel] H264VideoStreamFramer

Mike Gilorma mike.gilorma at apogeelabs.com
Wed Jun 18 09:09:35 PDT 2008

I've read the FAQ and searched the mailing list on the subject of
streaming H264 and understand that I need to implement my own
H264VideoStreamFramer subclass.  I was just wondering if anybody had
written their own that they wouldn't mind sharing.  Being that I'm not
that familiar with video data structures and the live555 source code
hierarchy, I was hoping someone could lend a helping hand.  I'm trying
to transmit a h264 JVT NAL sequence via RTSP.  In the mean time I'm
going to attempt to create my own stream framer, but again any help
would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
mike