[Live-devel] Multicast Streaming again

Marian Kogler m1kogler at edu.uni-klu.ac.at
Wed Jun 25 01:13:39 PDT 2008

I have two network interfaces (I1 and I2)which will be both used, if you use INADDR_ANY. So I decided to bind my socket connections to interface I1. I overwrote the the two variables "ReceivingInterfaceAddr" and "SendingInterfaceAddr" (e.g ReceivingInterfaceAddr = I1) in order to receive rtp packets only over one interface.
So I guess that this is not my problem.
(by the way: I linked my program like this ...
gcc .... live-lib myprog         this is only a shortcut ;-);
if I compiled and linked it like this, I could use I1 and not by default INADDR_ANY).

Thank you for your answer.