[Live-devel] [live-devel] Something wrong with RTSP -> GET_PARAMETER

CheungBeily beilyzhang at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:16:43 PDT 2008

Hello, I use Wireshark to analyze the RTSP messages between Live555 and Darwin, and find that the GetParameter message has two 'Real Time Streaming Protocol'.First one is correct, and the second one is '\r\n'. The Content-length is 11, but there are 13 bytes in the content. I don't know whether that's the reason why Darwin response twice. The first attachment is the data packet catched by Wireshark, and the second one is a snapshot.
Windows Live Photo gallery 数码相机的超级伴侣,轻松管理和编辑照片,还能制作全景美图!
http://get.live.cn/product/photo.html