[Live-devel] MyTestVideoStreamer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jun 26 23:57:56 PDT 2008

Please DO NOT post the same message to the mailing list multiple times!

>I have made my own test video streamer and when i put it in the testProgs
>folder

You shouldn't do this.  Unless it's absolutely necessary, you should
not modify the existing code.  (By not modifying the existing code,
you can esily upgrade the code just by downloading and unpacking a
new version.)

Instead, you should create a new directory - with a new Makefile -
for your new application.

(Note that to use this software, you need to understand how to use Makefiles.)