[Live-devel] Regarding TestMPEG4VideoStreamer

Fernando Reátegui del Aguila ferreat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:04:32 PDT 2008

I have one question regarding this sample code: testMPEG4VideoStreamer.
Somehow when I stream normal MP4 file with this streamer in a NOT so busy
local network I get in the receiver (VLC opening the rtsp session) the video
streamed with interruptions  in the images. When the streaming is done in a
busy network and even, in this case, the the streamed session is opened in
the same computer which is streaming the video, the MP4 file is received in
VLC with no interruptions and good video quality.

I don't understand why this code, designed for M4E (elementary MPEG4 files)
works fine with normal MP4 files in certain situations and completely wrong
in another situations (network occupation).

Thanks.