[Live-devel] How to judge a H264 NALU ends an access unit(without access unit delimiter)?

徐巍 felix_xuwei at yahoo.cn
Fri Mar 14 08:18:37 PDT 2008

Hi all:

  I am trying to stream an h264 file(a bytestream file of NALU) with livemedia.
  In Mojtaba Hosseini's tutorial for H264 RTP streaming, I get to know that the key point is to implement the function: H264VideoStreamFramer::currentNALUnitEndsAccessUnit().

  Could anybody give me some guides in judging whether a NALU ends one AccessUnit when streaming from a h264 file(a bytestream of NALU)?

  Thanks!

  B.R.
  Felix