[Live-devel] Avoid RTP source checking?

Spigao spigao spigao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:09:08 PDT 2008

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your answer, I might have not explained myself well. What I am
using are not normal gateways, but a software I am researching in to perform
an specific role, so it should work fine. Also, I'm  sure that openRTSP is
receiving the UDP packets, because I have tcpdumped the network interface
and also I have done an strace of openRTSP and it receives the stream
packets with the recvfrom function, but it doesn't write them to the file,
as it does when I strace it in a more "normal" behaviour. That's why I think
it is not recognising the source of the packets and dropping them.

Best regards,
            Sergio