[Live-devel] Avoid RTP source checking?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Mar 17 15:24:38 PDT 2008

>Thanks for your answer, I might have not explained myself well. What
>I am using are not normal gateways, but a software I am researching
>in to perform an specific role, so it should work fine. Also, I'm
>sure that openRTSP is receiving the UDP packets, because I have
>tcpdumped the network interface and also I have done an strace of
>openRTSP and it receives the stream packets with the recvfrom
>function, but it doesn't write them to the file

If "openRTSP" really is receiving the files, then it will write the
data to the output files (unless you modified the code, in which case
I can't help you).  But perhaps the RTP data packets are present on
your network, but are not being received by "openRTSP".  In that
case, it might be that the packets' port numbers are wrong (in which
case then perhaps the "-p <startingPortNumber>" option might help).

(Sorry, but that's the only hep I can give you right now...)