[Live-devel] A question about reading video frames from memory

粘耀文 dconan0404 at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Mar 31 23:23:16 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I used a non-RTSP protocol(defined by someone) to get MPEG4 video frames from IP cameras and then save them to a memory buffer. I want to do live streaming from IP cameras to my PC.

I try to modified testMPEG4VideoStreamer and find the FramedSource is file-base. It does not fit my need because video frames are in memory. I try to find other FramedSource, but no one seems to be suitable for it.

So, my question is what FramedSource that can fit my need or any suggestion can give. (Read frames from memory buffer and then use testMPEG4VideoStreamer to streaming them)

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Conan