[Live-devel] About SIP implementations in LIVE555 media...

manas lenka manas_ec007in at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 1 04:00:13 PDT 2008

Hi,
Shaswata..
Thanks for your reply and suggestions. I have some doubts:
Q1: Is there any SIP test programme so that I can use it.
Q2: You told me to store the encoded data in

some in-memory data-structure what this actually  mean.
Are you talking about an buffer or queue.

Q3:  How the synchronization between the caller and callee will
be taken care ? Whether I have to write my custom programme for this
or LIVE 555 media takes care of this.

THANKS In ADVANCE
MANAS