[Live-devel] Live stream of Axis camera

Fantomas fant0m4s at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:45:31 PDT 2008

Hi,
    I'm trying to stream in real time from a Axis 207 camera, based on
examples of the library. I successfully streamed video, but I have
troubles to add aac audio streaming, using ADTSAudioFileSource and
MPEG4GenericRTPSink, as I've seen in the list.

First I create a RTSPClient and connect to the camera, then I get the
rtpSink of the subsession of the RTSPClient to generate the
ADTSAudioFileSource, with this source I create a MPEG4GenericRTPSink
and call startPlaying. Finally I create a ServerMediaSession and call
addSubsession creating a PassiveServerMediaSubsession using the
MPEG4GenericRTPSink.

Here is my code if helps: http://pastebin.com/m33543da

To test the server I use openRTSP, and the video plays fine if I only
ask for the video subsession. If I ask for audio and video I get a
empty audio file and a video file of 30 bytes. If I only ask for the
audio, I get a file that looks fine, but I can play it with mplayer,
and if I try to convert it with ffmpeg to flv, I can play the flv but
is a video (of about 2 seconds, it look like if the frames of audio
and video mixed)

I'm trying to do what this mail said:
http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2007-August/007349.html
But I can make it work.

Please, someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Regards, Manuel