[Live-devel] Live stream of Axis camera

Manuel Carrizo fant0m4s at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:01:19 PDT 2008

Hi Ross, I've subclassed the FramedSource, with a class that takes the
FramedSource of the subsession of the session between my program and
the camera and save it as fInputSource.

I print the presentation time in MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1()

In each doGetNextFrame my class uses fInputSource to set his own
fPresentationTime (I've added a getPresentationTime to FramedSource
for testing) and then call afterGetting(this), but if I print this
value is always 0, and if I connect to my program with openRTSP I get
a value like 1210191869 : 220988 ( tv_sec :  tv_usec ) that rises
(this number is in the output of openRTSP).

In the output of my program I also get a value like 1210191793:686042,
but after a moment, it change to a number of 5 digits, that is the
same that I get in the output of openRTSP connected directly to the
camera.

I'm using the same code of the first mail, with the difference that
now I use my class to create the source that I pass to the
startPlaying of RTPSink

Regards, Manuel