[Live-devel] Live stream from network camera to streaming server object

Vadim vadimp at pochta.ru
Fri May 16 01:13:00 PDT 2008

Thanks for your response.

   Piping is not an option, because audio stream will be
relayed two.

   The solution you proposed already checked, and seems
like a
"hacked" way to do it.

   The application is a multithreaded process.

   Are there any other ways exist to do it using LM
infrastructure?

   By way I mean the code flow that may pass the stream from
RTSPSource to Server Object.

   Are there any additional special development needed?

   Thanks,

       Vadim Punski

>> Because you are planning to relay only a single video
>> stream (i.e.,
>> without a separate audio stream), I think the simplest
>> approach
> would
>> be to simply design your application to use two processes,
>> communicating via a pipe (i.e., stdout of one process
>> feeding to the
>> stdin of the other).
>
>> I.e., one process would run "openRTSP -v rtsp://", which
>> would read the stream, and output its video to 'stdout'.
>>  This would
>> be piped to the second process, which would run
>> "testMPEG4VideoStreamer" (with the input file name
>> 'test.m4e"
>> replaced by "stdin").
> --
>
> Ross Finlayson
> Live Networks, Inc.
> http://www.live555.com/

вЕУРМБФОЩЕ РХФЕЧЛЙ Ч фХТГЙА ДМС ФЕВС Й 500 ДТХЪЕК!