[Live-devel] Live stream from network camera to streaming server object

Vadim vadimp at pochta.ru
Sat May 17 06:46:42 PDT 2008

  My main problem is understanding of code flow.

  Just want to make your explanations more clear.

   Am I on the right way?

  > - Use the client code to open the RTSP streamUsage for RTSPClient
here?RTSPClient.createNew(...).... (connect to camera's sdp url)
RTSPClient.describeURL(...)...
MediaSession.createNew(sdpDesciption)Subsession iteration logic ....

 > Create each RTPSink Creation of RTPSinks(for audio and video, as I
understand) How can I create RTPSinks? From existing MediaSubsession?
 > For each RTPSink that you just created, call
>       sink->startPlaying(rtpSource, ...);
> Call "doEventLoop()" to enter the event loop.What is the way to
create RTPSource. I have a gap in my understanding of the code between
the RTSPClinet, MedisSession/Subsession,and your suggesions to use
Sink/Source objects.I didn't find any samples in a testXXX code
describing such flows.
 If I understand you right, I should create two passive media
subsession in server object, and during creation of passive
subsessions,use FramedSource object, that will be received from
RTPSink/RTPSouce/smth part of code.My problem is understanding of this
part of code.   Thanks, Vadim