[Live-devel] livemedia in a commercial product (win32 dll compilation)

Anthony Champagne anthony.champagne at haxe.fr
Tue May 20 06:40:21 PDT 2008

Hi,

	I've discover your livemedia library and I'm very interested by the
RTSP/RTP module. I'm working for a French company, so in order to include
your library in my Win app. as LGPL, I need to dynamically link with it via
Win32 DLL system.
	Here my problem. I try successfully to compile your source in a
VisualC++ DLL project and to export some symbols using
"__declspec(dllexport)" (and import the same way with dllimport), but I'm
starting to ask myself : if you change the source code, re-adding this
declaration right after all your "class" declarations would be a waste of
time.
	So, I want to ask if anybody has ever used livemedia library in a
commercial product, and how did they do?
	Thanks for your answer.

Anthony Champagne