[Live-devel] Compiling using Visual Studio 2003

Francesco Matassoni tubo.catodico at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:39:55 PDT 2008

Hi, i'm trying to compile these library using VS 2003 but i'm encountering
some problem that i can't fix. I changed the tools32 options in winconfig
with ....\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\bin, then i run
genWindowsMakeFile. I tried to open the .mak in VS but i encountered
errors. So i tried to use the nmake from the VS command line, it generate
the .obj and .lib file. Then i create a project open test relay add the
include directories and the compile time goes well. The problem come with
the linking time (i have already add the additional lib directories) when
i found many errors "unresolved external simbol...". I really need help...

--
Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/