[Live-devel] How to use LIVE555 programmes in my programmme..

manas lenka manas_ec007in at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 23 03:12:36 PDT 2008

Hi,
I have built a multi-threaded programme to paly .avi file. I am reading the audio and video packets from the file, in one thread of my programme.

Now I want to read A/Vpackets from  the network instead of the file. Can I use the Openrstp Programme or some LIVE555 libraries  in one thread and give it to my codecs in my programme.

          Can anybody tell me how to approach and proceed . Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
MANAS