[Live-devel] Streaming the same MEPG2 file circularly, only audio but no video

pan ke pankehust at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 13:23:47 PST 2008

I am sorry, i made a mistake. after i combined two copies of the
original files, i use another player to play the MPEG file. When i use
VLC again, i find the video part of the second segment still can't be
played. So it seems the problem comes from VLC, not live server.
Thanks for your help!

--
            Ke Pan