[Live-devel] Newbie question regarding running the Live555 Serveron DM642

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Thu Nov 20 01:04:37 PST 2008

I think that you should at least attach some errors, so members will be
able to give you more specific answers.
btw, did you first try to compile it for windows/linux (just to get some
experience) you might discover that your problem is not related to the
DM642.

Regards,

Amit Yedidia

Elbit System Ltd.